Sustainable Development Foundation (A Unit of Ek Kaam Desh Ke Naam) is organising "EXCEED AWARD" on OHS, SECURITY and CSR" scheduled on 20 December 2019 at Jaipur (Rajasthan). An award is given to an organization to recognize their excellence in a certain field; a certificate of excellence. An award gives a positive impact on overall Organization and brings new business opportunities. Winning an award allows you to distinguish your company from competitors. Also raise awareness of your brand in the Market. They can attract new customers and investors by giving organization an edge over its competitors.
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Safety Leadership (Individual)
- OHS Training Excellence
- OHS Technology Excellence
- Safety Security Bank & Financial Sector
- Corporate Social Responsibility
The role of Awards and Recognition cannot be underestimated in any field as it helps in the following ways:
- It helps the employees to remain committed in giving their best. It drives them to work hard as they know that their diligence will get rewarded.
- It also helps in gaining and retaining of top talent. The realization that their talent and abilities are acknowledged and awarded, gives the employees a reason to remain in the company for longer.
- Awards and Recognitions also serve as a vehicle for promotion of business through public relation activities and marketing.
- It will benefit for getting support from statutory compliances.
- It gives brand image.
- Due to competitive environment everyone wants to show best practices in their field.
- Getting awards helps the company to get sanction for the govt projects.
All Large, Medium, Small & Micro Scale Industries, Companies / Organization and their Units, Academic Institution, are eligible for participation in this Award.
|Category||Early Bird Fee : Upto 25th October 2019||Standard Fee : Upto 30th November 2019|
|Large Scale||35,000 + GST@18% = Rs. 41,300/-||40,000 + GST@18% = Rs. 47,200/-|
|Individual||Rs. 18,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 21,240/-||Rs. 20,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 3,600/-|
Submit the hard copy (in a Spiral Binding Form) & Soft copy of Application (CD/ Pen Drive) with the relevant / supporting documents latest by 30th November 2019.
The one day conference will discuss about the Renewable Energy's challenges, initiatives and issues being faced by industry, service sectors and corporates. The combination of Keynotes and Sessions of the conference will provide guidance based on Best Practices and Experiences of Developing and Implementing Best Strategies.
The conference will attract a mix of specialists, professionals and practitioners. Energy storage, remote electricity supply, large-scale PV installations and project development and financing are part of the conference program. The tailored networking platform designed to bring buyers and sellers together to do business will see leading policy makers, global experts, industry captains, investors, SMEs and other stakeholders congregate to interact, meet, learn, build business and chart the future of Renewable Energy in India.
PARTICIPATION FEE (Non-Residential)
|Category||Standard Fee : Upto 10th December 2019|
|One Delegate||Rs. 7,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 8,260/-|
|Two Delegate||Rs. 12,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 14,160/-|
|Three Delegate||Rs. 18,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 21,240/-|
|Four Delegate||Rs. 24,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 28,320/-|
|Five Delegate||Rs. 30,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 35,400/-|
Demand Draft payable at New Delhi or Multicity Cheque drawn in favour of “EK KAAM DESH KE NAAM” or Electronic Fund Transfer Branch Code: 100022, For details, please e-mail to : email@example.com
Bank Details : A/c No.: 00221131002217, Bank: Oriental Bank of Commence, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi-110015
Bank Charges : To be borne by remitter.